We serve over 6,000 students in Kent and Covington, but many more need our help. We are a 501(c)3 organization, meaning your donation is tax-deductible. Your tax-deductible gift will fund critical work so more kids stay in school.
Contribute with Confidence
A donation to Communities In Schools is an investment in kids and an investment in our community. An economic impact study found that every $1 invested in Communities In Schools to help students stay in school creates $11.60 of economic benefit when these students graduate and contribute to their communities.
Communities In Schools is also recognized nationally for financial stewardship by Charity Navigator, Better Business Bureau’s Wise Giving Alliance, Philanthropedia and Social Impact 100, so you can be assured that your donation is going to a proven and trusted organization.
Make Your Donation Go Far
- $1,000 helps us to serve an entire school with a Site Coordinator
- $500 provides an internship opportunity to a student
- $250 allows us to provide a mentor to a student for the full school year
- $100 helps us to work with a student on an individual basis
- $50 allows us to provide a backpack and school supplies to a student for the year
Fund a Brighter Future Today
- Online: Click here to make a secure online donation.
- Mail: Send a check to Communities In Schools of Kent, PO Box 62, Kent, WA 98035.
Other Ways to Donate
- Planned Giving: Planned gifts provide forward-looking support and offer a number of advantages to you and your family.
- Workplace Giving: Your employer may be able to extend your contribution through matching funds.
- Memorial & Honorary: Honor a loved one through a special donation in his or her name.
- Stocks & Assets: Gifts of stock or assets are a strategic way to donate and maximize your support.
- Corporations: Your company can support Communities In Schools of Washington by becoming a corporate sponsor.
- Foundations: Foundation grants provide essential funding for our work to keep students in school.
- smile.amazon.com: If you shop Amazon.com, simply go to http://smile.amazon.com/ch/91-1523924 one time and then Amazon donates 5% of eligible purchases to Communities In Schools of Kent. After you use this link to dedicate us as your non-profit of choice, you simply shop future Amazon purchases at smile.amazon.com.
- Fred Meyer Rewards: Simply link your Fred Meyer/Kroger account to benefit Communities In Schools of Kent online and after that every time you shop, a percentage of rewards will be donated to us, at no cost to you. You will continue to get all of the rewards you currently earn from your account, like cash back rewards and gas discounts.